facebook

fraternity question

by: Freshman

Honest thoughts on SigEp (don't want self-promotion or biased hate here)

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

Decent, kinda shady move when they stole the ville house from DG. It's more of a club than a fraternity but if you rush and like the guys then don't listen to what people tell you

By: Eh
#2  by: Nah   

They're terrible

By: Nah
#3  by: Lol   

They have no pledge process, no sorority relations and no parties. All it takes to join Sig Ep is signing your name on a piece of paper. Absolute joke.

By: Lol
#4  by: I mean   

Sig ep does have parties and they do have socials with sororities. Some of them are really good guys, some are weird. But as a sorority girl there is not one frat at this school that doesn't have unattractive or weird guys in it. Idc how top you think you are, everyone has outliers. Some more than others obviously. get to know the people and form your own opinions.

By: I mean
by: OkMar 26, 2017 6:00:32 PM

"As a sorority girl"...ok sigep

By: Ok
#5  by: in   

How does no-pledging actually work in reality? My mom doesn't want me to join a frat that hazes. Not a legacy but my dad was in a pre professional fraternity.

By: in
#6  by: now   

SigEp is fun fun fun fun fun. They have genuine guys that would go out of their way to help girls out. They are a top house that cares about sticking to UCONN's policies. Not only that, their GPA is amazing. Some very smart guys in that house that are always willing to help you out with homework. Along with academics, they know how to have a good time. They aren't involved philanthropy wise, but they are good guys who have classes on teaching them respect and how to me a balanced man.

By: now
by: AwesomeMar 26, 2017 10:01:33 PM

Thanks for your completely unbiased input, brother of SigEp.

By: Awesome
by: WellMar 28, 2017 10:57:03 PM

Sounds more like a girlfriend or close friend of a Sigep but she's not wrong

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.