AOII

Posted By: U-C-O-N-N
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts   

Move FIJI down to the same level as ADP

By: Facts
#2  by: No   

Fiji should not be above ADP and move Beta down. And come on, Aepi is throwing down alot but they don't deserve the top spot alone. There aren't enough cool attractive guys. Alpha Phi as single top sorority? Top tier isn't just about looks. AXO and Pi Phi on the same level?? Seriously? This is a decent list but many problems

By: No
by: LolJan 31, 2017 7:49:26 PM

Says top tier isnt just about looks but states that Aepi doesn't deserve top spot alone because there aren't enough attractive guys. Think before you state opinions please.

By: Lol
by: HmFeb 1, 2017 7:22:02 PM

I'll agree the rationale was wrong, but I'd have to say that I don't think aepi and aphi are the sole top tier frat and sorority. I'd argue that DG and Theta have more going for them than aphi because they aren't just all about looks. Also, everyone knows axo is above pi phi, they aren't on the same level.

By: Hm
#3  by: .   

Kappa Sig is about to drop wayyyy off

By: .
#4  by: Huskies    

ADP has been absolutely irrelevant could be with AKL tbr

By: Huskies
by: Frat Jan 31, 2017 12:29:00 AM

ADP has a great brotherhood tho and sorority relations . AKL is definitely on the rise went to my first akl party this Saturday low key was one of the best nights at uconn

By: Frat
#5  by: lol   

Sig chi doesn't have a house. Top tier my ass

By: lol
#6  by: Chris   

AKL is actually pretty chill. Aepi is lame. ZBT is cool

By: Chris

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.