facebook

rushing

by: Rush

So I'm gonna be rushing as a sophomore spring semester. I know it's late and everyone says I'll be fine, but realistically how much does it hurt my chances? Also, I was thinking of rushing SAE. I'm gonna rush regardless of others opinions and see if I feel like I fit, but what's the general feeling/thought on SAE since they're mainly heard for their parties?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Loo   

The offcampus frats always have older kids rushing. Even juniors rush. Your a sophomore no big deal.

By: Loo
#2  by: sigep   

"How does year round recruitment affect the execution of the Balanced Man Program?"

When the Balanced Man Program is properly executed it perfectly aligns with year-round recruitment. Self-paced challenges allow for members to enter and exit challenges at their own pace. Let’s say your chapter recruits a member in October. The members in the sigma challenge have completed three of the eight Sigma Challenge meetings that semester. Have the new member join the rest of the members in the sigma challenge for the remaining five meetings. Then he can attend the first three meetings the next semester.

By: sigep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.