facebook

sorority rush rankings

by: truth

it is what it is, heres the rush order for this year!!

1. Alpha Phi
2. DG
3. Theta
4. Gphi
5. Achio
6. AEPHI
7. PIPHI

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Smh   

Rush rankings is an actual thing; behind the scenes there's numbers and percentages of girls who want to come back to the sorority/if the sorority wants you back.

There is the retention rate every day and some sororities had 97%, some had 60%, that factors into the actual rush rank.
It's not "who is the best" it's literally numbers.

DG rushed first; the most girls they wanted ended up coming back/haven't dropped
Alpha phi rushed second; good amount of girls who wanted alpha phi got asked back/haven't dropped
Alpha chi rushed third; again, a good amount of girls who wanted them got asked back/haven't dropped
Theta; same thing, good amount of girls who wanted them got asked back/haven't dropped
Gphi; not repeating myself but same as the last two
PiPhi; did surprisingly well and had a good retention rate after movie day with a pretty good end result
Aephi; poor retention rate and already girls who dropped.

Do these percentages mean anything? No because one; all of the sororities use different ranking levels for their pnm's and if a girl made it to pref day she was already on the bid list.
It was up to the PNM to pick who she wanted more and whoever gave her a higher score got the girl they wanted.

It has nothing to do with hotness of the pledge classes or whatever BS people spread.
Check your facts and stop worrying about goddamn rankings and be happy wherever you ended up. If you aren't happy, DROP AND RUSH NEXT YEAR.

By: Smh
by: HiiiiiOct 25, 2016 12:37:50 AM

Not trying to start any drama... but I believe that APhi rushed first this year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

By: Hiiiii
by: GuestOct 26, 2016 12:00:20 PM

^ person above is 100% wrong. Pretty sure alpha phi wasn't even first or second this year in terms of numbers

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.