facebook

off-campus rushing

by: rush

How do you rush off-campus fraternities? Do you have to know people in the fraternity already? Is rushing for off-campus fraternities already over with for Fall semester? I personally wanted to look at Sig Chi and SAE but don't know how.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guy   

It's over for fall. Come out in the spring. Find out about it by meeting someone in one of them, tailgates wouldn't be a bad spot.

By: Guy
by: YoooooSep 20, 2016 2:05:36 AM

Are there any disadvantages to off campus frats? Obviously they aren't recognize by the university, but do sororities pay less attention to them too?

By: Yooooo
#2  by: Guy   

In my experience the way it goes is that off campus fraternities have larger house parties which many sorority girls will show up to. Really, the only difficulty is holding socials/semiformals which are technically not permitted. Despite this, they happen.

Off campus>On campus

By: Guy
#3  by: league   

come talk to us at a tailgate

By: league
by: YeetSep 21, 2016 1:11:39 AM

Are you from Sig Chi or SAE? Also, would a brother be annoyed if I happened to ask them about rushing next semester if I just saw them walking around campus with their letters?

By: Yeet
#4  by: Nope   

There is no Chris in SAE

By: Nope
#5  by: League   

No, a brother won't get annoyed if come up to ask us about rush around campus. Hope to see you come out in the spring

By: League

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.