facebook

cuts

by: rushing

my rmt said there would be like 670-700 girls rushing & on average each one will take a 75 girl pledge class. They say its "SO rare" and never happens that a girl will end up bid-less but mathematically that would mean 150+ girls wont make it, not including the ones that hate their bids. how exclusive is sorority rushing truthfully?

Posted By: rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

everyone has gotten a bid as far as I remember. Sometimes there were girls who didn't like the one they got ia bid from or it wasn't their first choice but I've never met anyone who didn't get a bid so make sure your last two are ones you can see yourself in!

By: hey
#2  by: so    

there are not more than 550ish left in the system....

By: so
#3  by: X   

over 200 girls dropped recruitment. Obviously its not made for everyone to get a bid which is pretty awful, pledge classes should be bigger

By: X
by: WellSep 19, 2016 11:24:31 AM

This year is a special year. With the addition of a new sorority, there are probably more girls who are dropping to do colonization if they only get invited back to houses that they don't like

By: Well
by: WellSep 19, 2016 11:24:32 AM

This year is a special year. With the addition of a new sorority, there are probably more girls who are dropping to do colonization if they only get invited back to houses that they don't like

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.