facebook

worried about gpa?

by: /

Im rushing in the fall and while my high school gpa was close to a 4.0 my gpa at uconn is the minimum requirement for rush. I know it will probably decrease my chances of getting a bid from theta but would it hurt me a lot rushing the other sororities as well because my gpa isn't as high as it used to be

Posted By: /
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Virgin detected   

Kid dont worry. My highschool gpa was a 2.9 cause i was literally just smoking blunts and slugging beers. 90% of the kids at uconn suck now and the ones in the fraterneties are no different. Their all lamos. You are too if you had close to a 4.0 in highschool. Bet youre a virgin too right?

By: Virgin detected
#2  by: true   

yes your gpa may have an impact on your time in recruitment, but if you have a lot of other things going for you it's not the end of the world! if you are involved in other activities, have good conversation skills, and show the houses that you are kind and can bring something to their sisterhood you'll be just fine.

By: true
#3  by: don't fret :)    

hi!! I really don't think you need to worry about your gpa. as long as you've made the minimum requirement then I can't see them dropping you just because of that, especially if they like you! I was super worried about my GPA (I had an unweighted 3.3 coming into freshman year) and I ended up in the one I love. you'll end up where you're supposed to, good luck!

By: don't fret :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.