facebook

rush

by: Nervous

What will we be judged for during rush? Like what do sororities typically look for in pnm's, looks, popularity, grades?

Posted By: Nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Every sorority looks for something different, they each have this check list of positive attributes that make for good members.
They want girls who are involved, interesting, academically oriented, etc.
The best advice I could give you is treat every conversation like a job interview.
Be confident and social, don't be afraid to tell the girls that character trait that separates you from everyone else in the room.
They meet a bunch of science majors or girls who did sports in high school. Talk about your passions and interests, something they will remember.

By: sorority
#2  by: advice   

It's true each sorority looks for different attributes but we're all looking for girls who are smart, kind, fun and girls who we can really see being in our sisters. I would say be yourself and definitely don't lie, this is the reason many girls end up dropping during the pledging process. Be kind and genuine to the girls you talk and be interesting but not in a bad way.

By: advice
#3  by: o   

some sororities care about some traits more than others (grades, attractiveness, involvement), however most houses have a GPA requirement that causes some girls to be dropped on the first day if they don't meet the standard. but focus on being genuine and kind and really showing what you have to offer and you will be fine!

By: o
by: QJul 27, 2016 2:05:13 AM

What are the gpa requirements for each house

By: Q
#4  by: o   

^^^ the GPA to participate in recruitment in general is a 2.7 I believe but anything under a 3.0 might be problematic. the houses that care most about GPA are probably Theta who drop a lot of girls for having low GPAs, and Gamma Phi

By: o
#5  by: Trevor Giatti   

Everything, how large you are how well you go down and have you ever been piped out by a frat boy?

By: Trevor Giatti

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.