facebook

guide to freshman rushing fraternities

by: Incoming Junior Male

1. This site is practically useless. Maybe one of 6 posts/comments are true. Don't base your decision this garbage website.
2. Meet as many people as you can before school and the first few weeks. You'll get to know a little bit about each fraternity through a bigger network.
3. Try and reach out to older brothers in fraternities. Every fraternity needs new members so you'll likely be invited to one of their parties (just bring girls and show that you can handle yourself.)
4. Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't only rush certain houses because you think they look cool. Rush the ones that you can see yourself fitting into the most. Being in a fraternity is not about having the coolest house on campus, it's about building character and life long friendships.
5. Don't just join the house your first college friends join. More likely than not, your friends will change dramatically over the course of your college career. My initial group of 4 friends all went to the same house, but I didn't because I felt as if I fit in more at a different one. Best decision I've ever made.
6. Give it some thought. Talk to people who have loved or hated Greek life and ask why. You don't realize how big of a decision it is and how much it impacts your time in college.
7. Don't join a fraternity because you think you're some Fratstar and wanna hook up with chicks and get blacked every night. These are the kids that fail out of school and usually get dropped pretty quickly.
8. Continued...

Posted By: Incoming Junior Male
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

nice novel there champ. rush zbt

By: lol
by: Tru LifeAug 4, 2015 12:50:04 PM

This was totally a ZBT hah

By: Tru Life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.