facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Colorado Boulder - UCB

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: CO BUFF   

Pi Phi is the best house on campus. Haters will always hate them. I heard it from my friend's mom who was a CU Pi Phi when one of the Pi Phis, won Miss America. All the other sororities went after them big time and still do. Pi Phi keeps to themselves and their boyfriends because they don't want to be with the haters and because some of them are snobby. They aren't perfect, but they are hot, classy, funny, smart, and sporty. Guys love em. ....oh oh, here come the haters again!

By: CO BUFF
#2  by: ....   

is the girl below me for real? this just proves over and over again how stuck up this house is. you are not the best house on campus, you stick to yourselves because you cant get along with other people.

By: ....
#3  by: @below   

Well, CO BUFF is simply stating a fact. Pi Phi has been the top house for decades before we were alive. The house is gorgeous and so are the girls. They are the hardest house to get into, that's always been the truth. Girls want Pi phi first. Period.

By: @below
#4  by: @@below   

You speak the truth. Like it or not.

By: @@below
#5  by: again    

with the "everyone wants pi phi first", this is not true! i know so many girls who dropped this house along with theta and alpha phi so just simmer down and understand that your house isn't for everyone. you don't have to troll this website and continue to make stuck up comments on it every time someone posts a different opinion.

By: again
#6  by: Fact   

Well, CO BUFF is simply stating a fact. Pi Phi has been the top house for decades before we were alive. The house is gorgeous and so are the girls. They are the hardest house to get into, that's always been the truth. Girls want Pi phi first. Period.

By: Fact
#7  by: pi phi   

What GPA do I need to get into pi phi as a sophmore?

By: pi phi
#8  by: Eek   

Pi Phi scares me

By: Eek
#9  by: HAHAHAH   

THESE PI PHIS COMMENTING ON THIS SHOWS YOU THEIR EGOS. NO ONE LIKES THEM. Alpha Phi and Pi Phi are generally the most made fun of houses by FAR.

By: HAHAHAH
by: notJul 8, 2014 1:24:27 PM

true. i'd boink the texas pi phi

By: not
#10  by: Greeeeek   

I'm rushing this year but have been involved with Greeks for the past two years and although Pi Phi is my first choice house, everyone knows DG is considered the top house and is most girls first choice.

By: Greeeeek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.