facebook

tri delt

by: Transfer17

I'm probably transferring in the fall and am currently a Tri-Delt at my school where the sorority is middle-top. Is it worth it to join Tri-Delta at CU? or would I be better off as a GDI?

Posted By: Transfer17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cu   

well it depends on what you care about. If you and the tri delt girls here dont click then just be a gdi

By: cu
#2  by: xx   

People posting anonymously on a website cant and shouldn't decide that for you. Go to the house, meet the girls then make a decision.

By: xx
#3  by: Maren   

Well, as you are no doubt aware, Tri Delta is considered to be bottom tier chapter at CU. It really depends on what you are looking for. The chapter traditionally gets girl-next-door types, maybe not raving beauties but some of the nicest girls you will meet. They like to party as well as the next person. I think you could make some great friends in this chapter, but again, it depends on what kind of experience you want. Personally, I would give them a chance.

Independents do just fine at CU. You likely won't have as big a social circle, but you can meet some quality people. I would move into one of the cooler dorms if that's the direction you decide to go in.

By: Maren

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.