facebook

what are kappas like at boulder

by: sec kappa

Hello, Im thinking about transferring here from ole miss but I want to know what Kappa is like at boulder. In ole miss we tend to be a little on the wild side and, not that I care, are considered one of the top if not the top sorority. Now I really do not care rankings or whos better than who, I just want to know if I would fit in. Since our rush is quite different from y'alls, I'm not too sure the type of girls they take. Could you just tell me the sterotypical Kappa?

Posted By: sec kappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Johnny Hopkins   

They're not a top house here, but most of them are decent looking. They're known to smoke a lot and as the chill sorority, but they do have their rachets.

By: Johnny Hopkins
#2  by: Yaah   

Kappa is not a top house here it's middle tier, girls aren't really that wild at all.

By: Yaah
#3  by: boulder   

This is kind of hard to answer right now because this house in in transition and haven't quite yet settled into their "stereotype". They used to be the hot, southern, rich, cutesy girls but the past couple of PC's have been steering away from that and more into an average house without much of an identity. Hopefully the next PC will drive them either to what they used to be or something better

By: boulder
#4  by: frat god   

kappa gets so much hate on this site for literally no reason. they have a lot of good looking girls and definitely party hard with the top fraternities

By: frat god
#5  by: ya   

kappa is pretty good middle tier for sure

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.