facebook

spring cob pros and cons

by: Buff

I just transferred here (freshman), and I would love to be greek as soon as possible to meet people, and get involved! But, there's really only one house that I am interested in doing COB this spring... is it worth going through with it, or should I wait until fall and rush all the houses as a sophomore? Would you say Pi Phi COB will be really competitive this year compared to fall recruitment? I'm excited, but just nervous and hesitant about trying to get a bid so fast!

Posted By: Buff
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush    

All of the houses are going to be relatively competitive for spring rush just because they have so few bids to give out. Just trust the process and visit all the houses so you know which ones will be a good fit for you. Don't rule out DDD, AXO and G Phi just yet go visit them and give them a chance because you never know which house you might like. Good luck!

By: Rush
#2  by: cuu   

Im in Pi Phi!! do COB trust me!! if your nice and get along with the girls and fit in then you should be fine (:

By: cuu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.