facebook

is cu greek life for me?

by: CAbayarea

I'm coming to boulder fall 2015 and considering rushing but I really don't wanna get trapped in a house with a bunch of fake, catty girls. I'm from northern california, popular in high school [hate saying that], alcohol>smoking, super easygoing and low drama, but I do love a good party and am super social. I just want some chill girls I can hang/party with. Which house would be the best fit or should I just avoid greek life altogether? also how much of a time commitment is cu greek life?

Posted By: CAbayarea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cu   

I would check it out, you'll find the right house for you. If your really social go for dg chi o pi phi or alpha phi, those are the top houses here and you basically see them out all the time
If your not looking for catty then don't go for alpha phi ahah

By: Cu
#2  by: Ben   

I'm coming from Seattle, WA and I'm for sure rushing. What's a good frat that's knows how to party and all the hot white girls stay at but also have too take their school work very seriously !?

By: Ben
#3  by: greek   

pi phi or theta. avoid chi o and a phi if you're avoiding catty.

By: greek
#4  by: cuu   

don't go for theta ^^ you sound like you should be in pi phi. but also in chi o. all houses have their catty girls and each year changes. top houses are dg pi phi and chi o, alpha phi is good but I don't think its necessarly top, almost there though

By: cuu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.