facebook

confused

by: doesn't make sense

So I was just wondering if it is easier to get a COB or rush again in the fall. I'm really confused because I was pretty and popular in high school and super involved, and I was a legacy at Alpha Phi, but they dropped me the first day. I kept going and then DG and Chi O dropped me the second. I dropped out of rush because I didn't really like any of the other houses. Should I try and be a COB or should i do it next year again???

Posted By: doesn't make sense
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: it sucks   

when there are 50+ legacies going through for every sorority, they can't accept every single one. they usually only accept 3-5 of them. legacies just aren't a big deal out here.
But try and COB! its not that hard. I'm a COB and a bunch of my friends in my sorority helped me out!!

By: it sucks
#2  by: Maren   

You can certainly try COB/Informal, and I would advise you to do that. If you want to be in a sorority, you will need to expand your definition of what is an acceptable chapter. College is a reality check in many ways.

By: Maren

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.