facebook

pi phi rep??

by: curious

I'm considering transferring from my current school to either Boulder or USC, but I'll be a junior next year.... does pi phi have a good sisterhood / if i chose boulder would these girls be accepting of me coming in? I know its hard when you transfer into a group of girls that are tight already but I need an honest opinion of pi phi... am i going to have to live in the house? (There is a house, isn't there? haha)

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Buff101   

Ok before I answer your question...why are you interested in Pi Phi in the first place? Were you previously one at your old school?

By: Buff101
by: curiousSep 24, 2014 11:43:25 PM

yeah i am

By: curious
#2  by: mhmm   

There's a house, the girls are great. Top tier, like to party.

By: mhmm
#3  by: More   

They do have a party rep, but they also have a really great sisterhood and a low drop rate. Girls genuinely love being in that house. They do seem to rush similar girls (Californian, pretty, fun, wild) that are very "pi phi". They had a really good rush this year. All the frats love them and are friends with girls in other sororities too. House is beautiful but FAR away.

By: More
#4  by: Maren   

Generally speaking, if you are a transfer student your new chapter is not obligated to accept you as an affiliate member. That being said, Pi Phi is a good chapter at Boulder and you would likely be happy there.

By: Maren

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.