facebook

pledge class rankings

by: yup

This is a list based ONLY ON '14 PLEDGE CLASS!! I was a Rho Gamma.
1. APhi- Always gets a very pretty class, they seem to have nicer girls this year
2. DG- They always have a strong recruitment, but made some of the same mistakes as ChiO did
3. Pi Phi- Always gets the party girls
4. Theta- Many girls who liked this house during recruitment, I didn't hear of too many that put them on the bottom in the first couple days. They made poor choices when it came down to it and ended up with girls who add to their growing "ratchet" reputation
5. GPhi- They did fine and got an overall nice PC. Right in the middle this year
6. ChiO- Everyone has seen their quality drop this year. Pretty shocking I think! But they made too many heavy cuts in the first round and paid for it later
7. Tri Delta- Every year their "bad" reputation hurts them in the first rounds. But I saw them win over quite a few girls during skit and pref night and they ended up with some great girls! They also got girls who shouldn't be in a sorority. Mixed bag, but better then in past years
8. Kappa- The reason I put Kappa below Tri Delt, their pledge class overall might be stronger than Tri Delts, but less quality pledges individually. They had a pretty average recruitment and ended up with a below average pledge class. Overall not very pretty and not much substance
9. AChiO- VERY weak recruitment this year. There were many girls that put them on the bottom every year and ended up choosing Tri Delt over them

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

This is very accurate, although ChiO rushed better than Theta and GPhi no doubt. Their quality maybe dropping but their name will keep them afloat for a couple more years

By: yes
#2  by: yes   

Is almost perfect. I would say axo did better than ddd and kappa's pc is better than axo and ddd.
And yes to the comment above me, chio's name will keep them higher than they should actually be

By: yes
#3  by: RhoGam   

Chi O dropped too many girls in the beginning which led to a pc that's not great. AXO did better than both gphi and ddd.

By: RhoGam
#4  by: Recruitment   

A new PC won't change the rankings overall

By: Recruitment
#5  by: FratStar   

This is SO INACCURATE. Here is the true Ranking:
DG: smart, good sorority, boring girls
Pi Phi: Pretty, knows how to party
Chi O: Crazy with boys, pretty, cool girls, secretly hate each other
Kappa Kappa Gamma: tries too hard to be southern when they're all from Colorado
Alpha Phi: Wears way too much makeup, hurts to pee
Kappa ALpha Theta: average, basic
GPhi, Tri Delt, A CHI O: all in the same category, horrible reputation, I'm sorry

By: FratStar
by: thisSep 17, 2014 12:44:13 PM

this is so off, sorry no guy would actually use this website "fratstar"

By: this
by: lolSep 18, 2014 3:52:51 PM

^^ i agree. It made me laugh because it's so wrong

By: lol
by: FratStar?Feb 3, 2015 6:27:52 PM

The comment by FratStar is such a joke. No guy would even use that nickname. Ignore the comment, it's completely inaccurate.

By: FratStar?
#6  by: yeah   

hahahahahhahahahhaahaaaa

By: yeah
#7  by: Maren   

Under the NPC recruitment rules, the chapters with the highest return rates (a.k.a. the most desirable houses) have to do the heaviest cuts in the beginning rounds. I can see how this might hurt chapters since they have to make quick and hard decisions. They might be cutting girls who would be a good fit for them.

By: Maren
#8  by: OntheHill    

Just another stereotypical ranking by some judgmental Rho Gamma. All the sororities had good pledge classes this year including AXO, DDD and Gamma Phi. Some of the sororities made the mistake of dropping some great girls early on and so there were plenty of smart, hot, classy girls that pledged a sorority where they were wanted.

By: OntheHill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.