facebook

stereotypes

by: Realtalk

To all girls looking at this site before beginning recruitment Saturday: do not pay attention to the stereotypes. You will find the right house for you, and if you choose to listen to what catty people say on an anonymous website you're going to miss out. I almost listened to reputations and dropped my house at the beginning cause I thought greek life wasn't worth it if I wasn't in a top house. I am currently in a "bottom" house and I would not change anything for the entire world. I am proud of my house and I wear my letters every chance I get because I have a real sisterhood and I fall more in love with my house everyday. You have to find the right place for you, not the right place for catty girls and frat boys. So on Saturday when you all visit every single house, remember that each house has their strengths and weaknesses and take it with a grain of salt. If you follow what is right for you, you will find the right sorority for you just as myself and many other girls have.

Posted By: Realtalk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sisterhood   

Thank you for your post! I'm so tired of catty immature people writing on this anonymous website about how good or bad certain sororities are at CU. EVERY sorority has their strengths and weaknesses. Don't get caught up in the drama of rankings or other things that have absolutely no factual basis.

By: Sisterhood
#2  by: Onthehill    

Rankings and stereotypes mean nothing! Choose the house that is best for you. There are great girls (and not so great) girls in every house.

By: Onthehill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.