facebook

reputations

by: Neutral

These are the general reputations of each sorority. Keep in mind not everyone in the houses are like this, but just make sure you join a house that will fit you. Like if you don't like to party, don't join pi phi. If you don't want to be verrrryyy sorority don't join dg. Choose the house you resonate with but for the most part the stereotypes pretty much hold accurate.

Pi phi- party and loud. Blonde and pretty and from Cali.
Alpha phi- disliked by almost every sorority. during rush they promise bids and then drop girls. Highest drop rate. Good at rush and lots of cute dancers.
Chi omega- they are fun and party a lot. Pretty. Bad sisterhood just because the girls are mean to each other
Delta gamma- super involved and fun. The girls are usually nice but get way too intense about things and sometimes seem entitled
Theta-this is the only house I can't put my finger on. Generally known as the chill and down to earth one. need to get more involved in Panhel activities.
Kappa-southern and pretty house but kind of keeps to themselves and are going a little downhill. They do try really hard, though.
Gamma phi- girly. Kind of the innocent house but the girls are generally pretty nice. They don't have much of a presence.
Alpha chi- nice girls but a little off the rocker. Very diverse group.
Tri delt- reallllllllly good sisterhood but not known as the prettiest. They are definitely going up though.

Again take it all with a grain of salt. Figure out where you fit best and enjoy!!!

Posted By: Neutral
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fjsjfkfkf   

100% accurate. All houses have the pros and cons and these are the major ones of each house

By: Fjsjfkfkf
#2  by: Um   

Lol at whatever pi phi wrote this but it's pretty accurate anyways

By: Um
#3  by: Mhm   

This is pretty right just try not to take this site too seriously

By: Mhm
#4  by: Oh   

Id agree even with the negatives of my own house. These are true

By: Oh
#5  by: Lol   

this is too true. 100%

By: Lol
#6  by: Greeeeek   

This ranking is 100% right when it comes to how every house is seen by everyone else. If you want to rush and want to know what people think about each house, base it off of this.

By: Greeeeek
#7  by: yellooo   

I agree with this totally.

By: yellooo
#8  by: Headphones   

This is SOOOO accurate it's insane!!! Couldn't have said it better myself

By: Headphones
#9  by: Good   

Yes

By: Good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.