facebook

tips for boulder sorority rush

by: nervous pnm

tips on boulder sorority rush? i know its competitive but i have two houses that i rlly do not want

Posted By: nervous pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tip   

Here’s a tip, go in with an open mind

By: Tip
#2  by: ?   

Which houses do you not want?

By: ?
#3  by: Open mind!   

Go with an open mind! What makes you not want those two houses? You need to meet the girls and visit their houses before you make those decisions.

By: Open mind!
#4  by: Open mind   

going in closed minded is bound to leave you disappointed, be the change you want to see in a house if it comes down to it

By: Open mind
#5  by: Jfkskfjf   

It’s nothing like SEC type rush/stuff you see on tik tok. There’s not strict rankings or one “top house”, and you don’t need super expensive outfits that don’t actually show your personality. Just wear what you want and act like yourself and you’ll end up where u should

By: Jfkskfjf
#6  by: uggghhhh   

change your mindset-the fact that you are already ruling houses out before you know any of the girls does not bode well for you.

By: uggghhhh
#7  by: ..   

Let me guess, tri delt and axo?

By: ..
by: AxoMar 17, 2024 7:31:02 PM

Wait why do ppl not want axo? I’m an incoming freshman and I think the axo girls seem really sweet

By: Axo
by: lollMar 17, 2024 7:48:26 PM

tbh i feel like people either don't want tri delt, gphi or theta i think axo has wayyy nicer girls than gphi especially

By: loll
by: AxoMar 17, 2024 7:50:20 PM

I loved the axo girls during rush

By: Axo
by: RushMar 17, 2024 8:12:03 PM

During rush were there any houses that didn’t seem kind/inviting? I feel like during rush the girls have to act super nice and all the same so I assume that you can’t tell which girls are truly friendly

By: Rush
by: YesMar 17, 2024 8:23:39 PM

It’s so easy to tell which girls are being fake nice and which girls are actually nice

By: Yes
#8  by: M.   

Your impression of a chapter can change as you go through recruitment. I would give each chapter a chance. If a chapter is really not for you, you'll see it by Pref. Bear in mind that some of the mid- or lower-tier chapters can have better sisterhoods than the top-tier houses.

By: M.
#9  by: Idk   

Honestly I went into rush not wanting a couple houses and ended up in one of them and I’ve never been happier. Mid houses typically have way better sisterhoods and nicer girls which at least for me is way better than being in a top house and hating every girl in my sorority.

By: Idk
#10  by: Yee   

go in with an open mind. if you judge everything off social media it won’t go well!

By: Yee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.