facebook

Boulder strats (opinion)

by: A

A PHI: top house. It has the most clout and they party a lot. These girls are hit or miss in terms of looks and character. A lot of classic mean girls. Very social media obsessed and most girls join to put the Instagram handle in their bio rather than participate in a sisterhood. Not everyone’s cup of tea but the name will always relevant.
PI PHI: top house. Their sisterhood is very strong and the culture is very traditional and fraternal. Most of the girls are classy and very pretty. This is the tall blonde girl sorority. They have been hurt socially a bit from the rumored sopro because of alleged “hazing” (at least they have traditions for sisterhood) but let’s be honest, they are established and will remain top.
DG: top, but in a different lowkey way. The way that pi phi and dg differ from a phi is that they are more of sorority than an Instagram account. They have an artsy down to earth vibe and again they are a true sorority with a super cool house (and the only house with an annex). Definitely a solid top tier house.
CHI O: close to top. “Smart” girls that definitely have a certain type of personality. Not much to say, they’ve been falling the last few semesters, some of the sisterhood is toxic and the girls are hit or miss. From what I know they have a low retention rate. Still a solid house for a “type a” personality.
KAPPA: upper middle. I personally think they’re rising. Great sisterhood (high retention rate). They definitely have a bubbly personality and have a certain type of aesthetic as a house. A wide range of girls and solid diversity. They’ve been very active socially recently and their physical house is huge and pretty. Great house all around, I can see them passing chi o in the “rankings”.
THETA: middle. Mixed bag. A lot of super nice girls, and there’s definitely a certain type of girl that joins here. They have a great physical house and a solid sisterhood that’s fun and pretty strong. These girls are always a good time and the house is established and well
run. Very good house.
G PHI: middle. Another mixed bag. This house is kind of a discount theta. Very lowkey but they’re there. Good sisterhood, decent physical house and these girls are very active and participate in their sisterhood a lot. Average house.
AXO: lower. Very mixed bag. Definitely gotten better with the last few pledge classes. They can be wannabes with an unwarranted attitude. Some gems and nice girls in here, but for the most part they think very highly of themselves despite being not the best. AXO is definitely for some girls, overall g phi and theta are much better choices.
TRI DELT: lower. Every single tri delt girl I’ve met has been the sweetest girl ever. They might not fit typical sorority stereotypes or “standards” but they have a gorgeous physical house and a great sisterhood. I respect this house a lot because they don’t try be anything they’re not. Welcoming, inclusive, and friendly- this is house you should pick if you’re intimidated by the idea of a sorority and want a group of super easy going and open minded girls that are very close. Great house for diversity and girls that never considered joining a sorority.
PHI MU: bottom. They occupy an old frat house and aren’t very established. Like tri delt they’re inclusive and welcoming, just kind of more annoying. Their house would be better utilized by a frat tbh. This house is meh.

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

I think you are right- kappa is rising-they blew past theta and are = chi o

By: agree
#2  by: hah   

piphi is NOT classy… they are known for getting into screaming matches that turn physical extremely quickly. think hair pulling, slapping, and pushing each other down the stairs at a frat house. absolutely insane.

By: hah
#3  by: Uhhhh wake up    

This is so correct. U put it in to words perfectly and the descriptions are 100% accurate. The downvotes are from geeds

By: Uhhhh wake up
#4  by: Ucb   

Thanks for your opinion, DG.

By: Ucb
#5  by: Lol   

Yea this is it

By: Lol
#6  by: DUH   

PNMS THIS IS IT

By: DUH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.