facebook

rankings

by: lil j

most honest to go ranking. I am not in even close to a top tier, and i'm okay with it because I chose the house that i connected best with. they all have their pros and cons, so take the good with the bad.

1) DG/Alpha phi
2) Chi-O
3) Pi phi
4) Theta
5) Kappa
6) G phi
7) AXO
8) Tridelt

I am honestly being completely unbiased in this.

Posted By: lil j
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Yeah   

Keep everything the exact same. Except kappa and theta are the same I think

By: Yeah
#32  by: this   

is perfect

By: this
#33  by: chill   

i totally agree with all of this. wouldnt change a thing

By: chill
#34  by: lil   

yes! wouldnt change a thing at all. this is perfect and exactly how it is. if someone argues differently its because their house isnt as high as they would want to look

By: lil
#35  by: YES   

THIS ORIGINAL POSTING IS SOOOOO ACCURATE. Any comments saying anything else is just girls trying to make their sororities look good.

By: YES
#36  by: well   

I think that there are a lot of "ties" with houses here. A lot of them are just so similar so instead of numbering we should just group

DG/ChiO (i think they are classier than the other two "top" houses)
Aphi/PiPhi
Kappa/Theta/GPhi
Tridelt/AXO

By: well
by: Hey chi oJul 14, 2014 10:24:30 AM

I would put
Alpha phi/DG/pi phi
Chi o
Kappa/theta
G phi
Axo/DDD

By: Hey chi o
by: yJul 14, 2014 2:14:21 PM

this is perfect

By: y
#37  by: mhm   

veryyyyyyy accurate

By: mhm
#38  by: original   

OP is the most accurate.

By: original
#39  by: yes   

in specific order...I have seen so many cute tri delts and gphis around campus but the achios are nowhere to be found. in my book that counts for something. never see any achios and question if they are embarrassed by their house and their involvement and sisterhood.

By: yes
by: babybuffSep 4, 2014 5:35:04 PM

I've seen SO MANY cute achios around campus this fall. They were helping freshmen move into the dorms, they had a tent by the MU, and they were well represented at the CU vs. CSU game. They don't need to be embarrassed about anything. Their sisterhood is strong and their involvement is great.

By: babybuff
by: umSep 6, 2014 11:07:28 PM

I've seen a lot of achios around what are you talking about

By: um
#40  by: Hahaha   

Right....good clue which house is best when everyone is trying to convince others that "it is falling fast".

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.