facebook

top 5 frats at CU

by: noob

I'm attending in the fall and i want to know the best frats. Can someone tell me the top 5 at CU because there are like 30 and I want to start my research

Posted By: noob
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Here’s a few   

ΚΣ / ΣΑΕ --------Top
ΠΚΦ

ΦΚΨ / ΣΠ / ΣΝ
ΧΨ / ΘΞ

ΠΚΑ / ΦΚΤ
TKE ------ Mid
Fiji / ΘX / ΑΣΦ

Bottom: Doesn't seem like you care So I won’t put them.

These are the ones worth your time.
Good luck in the Fall

By: Here’s a few
by: LolApr 16, 2020 9:49:09 PM

Sig pi LMAO

By: Lol
by: LMFAOApr 18, 2020 3:14:40 AM

This list is not accurate for all rankings above mid

By: LMFAO
#2  by: ...   

There are a lot of frats, but they all have very different vibes. Find one that you like don’t worry about rank, it’s about enjoying who you’re with, and what you’re doing.

By: ...
#3  by: pewe   

There is a 2020 Spring Frat list that is 100% accurate. Go to the discussion page. It literally has 0 dislikes and has been here for a while. Count off the top 5 from there

By: pewe
#4  by: skoooooooooooooo000ooooo   

replace TKE w FIJI and we good

By: skoooooooooooooo000ooooo
#5  by: yea   

There are a lot of frats. Don't worry about rank, most greeklife doesnt use this site. Here's how to rush at Boulder: avoid the bottom category, rush the other ones. pick the one you like the brothers the most. It's not just about parties, you're gonna spend 4 years with these guys. Make sure you like them.

By: yea
#6  by: Ralphie    

The “smaller houses” with less than 100 brothers have better brotherhood but not as great parties, trust me still definitely fun though. Every frat throws. The larger houses have better parties but with 150-180 guys brotherhood isn’t as good. But all in all look around and don’t just rush for the parties or reputation but for the guys you really bond with quickly.

By: Ralphie
by: YupJul 4, 2020 10:52:06 PM

^^^ facts

By: Yup
#7  by: Yea   

Avoid the weird ones with a bad rep. Then it’s pretty much chill to join any. It’s Boulder, the parties are gonna be fun no matter what Frat ur in

By: Yea
by: HuhAug 6, 2020 12:15:23 PM

Who’s got a bad rep tho?

By: Huh
by: JAug 6, 2020 10:10:36 PM

Just look them up on Google. Stay away from the ones where you can easily find dirt on them (Sig Pi for example). As long as they don't have a bad history and you feel like you fit in with the brothers, don't worry about anything else imo

By: J
by: JAug 7, 2020 2:59:43 AM

Also stay away from the bottom tier and school affiliated houses because of bad rep. Besides that go with what’s best for you

By: J

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.