facebook

what is the report from rush?

by: So

Who is doing well? Any news?

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Rushee   

The houses everyone wants to be in are alpha phi, chi o, dg, kappa, and g phi beta

By: Rushee
by: SkibumSep 24, 2013 9:26:43 PM

So far people seem really impressed with Alpha Phi, Gamma Phi & Kappa.

By: Skibum
#2  by: cubuff   

I'm a rho g this year and all my girls were raving about kappa and gphi all through recruitment

By: cubuff
#3  by: buff   

dg, kappa, g-phi killed it

By: buff
#4  by: buff   

alpha phi and kappa are doing great. so is g phi

By: buff
by: CU BABYSep 25, 2013 3:19:10 PM

A lot of people are talking about how many girls drop out of Chi O every year. That has a lot of girls second guessing them. Other than that, I'd agree w/"buff".

By: CU BABY
#5  by: g phi??   

I dont think Gamma Phi is doing that great..
I heard Kappa, Alpha Phi and Chi Omega

By: g phi??
by: hahaSep 25, 2013 5:55:08 PM

Someone is obviously a Chi-O that is made that Gphi is moving up in the ranks and even doing better than them in recruitment...

By: haha
#6  by: Yup   

I heard that it is more even this year between all the houses but that chi o is pissed that they screwed up. I heard girls in the house were crying when the pledge list came out because they didn't do well.

By: Yup
by: SkyhiSep 25, 2013 9:18:08 PM

Chi O has no one to blame but themselves. I know two legacies who cut them early on because of their bad rep.

By: Skyhi
by: CU YAYSep 25, 2013 9:57:04 PM

I just goes to show that just because you're on top doesn't mean that you don't have to work to stay there

By: CU YAY
#7  by: humm   

yikes. looks like it will be a rough year for xo. Heard DG struggled a bit too and that Kappa did really, really well. Also hearing that pi phi had a good rush (which they needed), but (like every year) it is full of california girls again.

By: humm
#8  by: em   

Alpha Phi is the place to be

By: em
#9  by: odfsdf   

Theta got the prettiest and sweetest girls. like always

By: odfsdf
#10  by: yea   

alpha phi DG and kappa killed it in rush, chi o definitely slid this year but those are the top 4 this rush

By: yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.