facebook

being different

by: Sunny

I am not a typical sorority girl, I mean I've done pageants in my life, modeling and other girlie stuff. However, I have white hair, love punk rock music and tattoos and piercings. Will other girls be put off by that? I am afraid no one will give me a bid because I am not a clone.

Posted By: Sunny
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^   

typically you wouldn't be considered Greek material, but you'll fit in with these bunch of weirdos.

By: ^^
#2  by: Sunny   

I guess I should've phrased it differently. I am not covered in tattoos or piercings and I don't dress much differently than others I am just not completely cookie cutter. Isn't sisterhood suppose to be about love and acceptance and philanthropy?

By: Sunny
by: You don't Sep 11, 2013 11:24:50 PM

Have to be cookie cutter, but generally things like (big/numerous/conspicuous) tattoos, excessive piercings, gauges, etc would really hurt you at most schools. If you're not that "out there" you'll probably be alright.

By: You don't
#3  by: Sunny   

They're all covered and not obvious at all. But I do have white/blonde hair and have had pink hair in the past. I am feeling more comfortable about it all after reading and talking with people! Thanks guys!

By: Sunny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.