facebook

phi mu going downhill already

by: Lets talk

I’ve heard a lot of negative things about Phi Mu disregarding girls because they aren’t good looking and rich and instagram worthy, also heard its full of cliques. From my experience these girls are weird but I haven’t interacted with them enough. Opinions on Phi Mu?

Posted By: Lets talk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bot tier   

Their nationals are already co owner ing bsck to help them with membership. Theres a reason people dropped and then went to other houses.

By: Bot tier
#2  by: Yeet   

Considering the amount of time they spend on here and the fact they love spreading rumors. Remember at the beginning when they had positive ranks on here before they even gave out bids? Yikes.

By: Yeet
#3  by: Mystery   

I can imagine a lot of girls will drop this semester with the phi mu hype dying down with a new semester and the girls having to run things now. Let’s just say if I had to join a different sorority tomorrow, I’d pick tri delt over phi mu.

By: Mystery
by: ?Feb 16, 2019 9:58:05 PM

Everyone was really excited for Phi Mu to come. We were all expecting to get a new sorority that was inclusive, fun, and warm to join our existing Panhellenic community. However, in the months since Phi Mu came to CU, they’ve proved to be anything but these things. From what I’ve heard, they’re cliquey, judgmental of other houses, and very full of themselves. I expected way more from this chapter, and needless to say, I’m very disappointed.

By: ?
#4  by: EP   

Great group of girls. all sweet and outgoing. Boulder needs to give these girls a chance before judging so much

By: EP
by: ?Feb 16, 2019 8:25:29 PM

We did they're just already proving to be less than what we all expected

By: ?
#5  by: Greek Life = Means Girls    

What chance has anyone given? All I see is hate from other sororities. It’s sad because you may have met a few girls but you don’t know them all. You’re so concerned about what they are doing and how awful they are but what about all of you? Every single mean post on here is from a girl in another sorority who feels good about herself by putting down everyone else. Word to the wise to anyone considering Greek life - this is what these girls do. You are better off finding a place that is contributing to a better world instead of joining a group that sees bullying other girls Just for the fun of it as a great way to pass the time

By: Greek Life = Means Girls
#6  by: Lol   

I’ve met some really nice girls from phi mu that are so warm and loving. And then one of them slept with my now ex boyfriend (not girl blaming he sucks too but she knew we were dating)I definitely have mixed feelings. I think they just need to be selective in the future and get to know the girls they’re recruiting a little bit more. Overall really sweet girls and a sorority with a lot of potential. They just need a house to be a real contender.

By: Lol
by: :)Feb 22, 2019 3:34:52 PM

Sorry for sleeping with him

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.