6. Theta
7. Kappa
8. AXO
9. DDD

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: is   

is it true that chi o alpha phi and dg all drop the most girls on the first day?

By: is
by: GoGreekSep 14, 2013 5:26:41 PM

DG drops a ton on first datebook because of grades

By: GoGreek
#2  by: yeah   

yes they do, they all drop around 2/3 of the girls going through recruitment after the first datebook

By: yeah
#3  by: does   

does pi phi drop that many girls?

By: does
#4  by: dude   

every sorority has to drop a certain number every day...it just so happens that every girl going through rush wants sororities such as chio and alpha phi so the chapters must drop 2/3 girls going through. its not because they're super exclusive its because everyone wants them

By: dude
#5  by: @Dude   

everyone wants them because they are the best haha

By: @Dude
#6  by: chi o and alpha phi    

chi o drops a lot of girls but after bid day most of the cool girls in that house drop because the girls in the house aren't as nice as they seem during recruitment. alpha phi is considered middle tier and ends up with random girls who don't get along with people because they base who they give bids too based on looks alone. alpha phi also aways has to call random girls after recruitment to take bids who didn't even rush because they have so many girls drop out and need to fill their quota.

By: chi o and alpha phi
by: hahaAug 17, 2013 2:55:38 AM

chi o has the lowest retention rate of any house, so yea they drop the most girls during rush but the most girls drop them after bid day

By: haha
#7  by: ??.   

so why does chio get the #1 spot if all the girls drop out? ...trying to figure this out before I rush

By: ??.
by: GO GREEK!! Sep 20, 2013 4:50:31 PM

Just so you know... the rankings that were posted earlier are the standings from last years recruitment. It just shows that Chi O got the most number of girls they wanted and then alpha phi and so forth. Go through rush with an open mind and pick a house where you feel most comfortable. These message boards are ridiculous and girls are saying clearly bias and mean spirited things about each house instead of just promoting the whole greek system!

Truthfully ALL the houses are great for different reasons and for different people. My advice is stay away from these message boards and figure out where YOU are most comfortable!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Hope you like my house as much as I do :)

By: GO GREEK!!
#8  by: No kidding   

Chi O should be on the bottom along with Pi Phi and Alpha Phi. If you can't keep the girls, sorry you can't be a top rank house. All three houses are going down hill fast.

By: No kidding
#9  by: BuffFan   

I agree w/the above post. ChiO & PiPhi are definitely going downhill fast.

By: BuffFan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.