facebook

incoming freshman

by: Gold

I just committed to Boulder, and I'm planning on rushing in the fall! I love going out, but I'm not a huge partier, and I take my studies seriously. I'm hoping to be in a sorority with more down-to-earth girls who aren't all about their appearances. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Posted By: Gold
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Wait until recruitment so you can meet them all. Listening to hearsay and reading this website are the worst ways to find where YOU belong. Every chapter parties, every chapter studies, what matters is how well you click with the girls in each and YOU are the only one that can determine that, not anyone else. So my advice is to leave this site, and form your own opinions in the fall.

By: Yeah
#2  by: hi   

I would go Theta. It is lower middle tier but they are a bit more serious about their studies and have a reputation for being down to earth. Since they are still middle tier they get around to parties a lot too.

By: hi
by: RoflJan 24, 2018 9:29:45 AM

As told by a theta. Every single house parties regardless of "rank" so ignore this post. First response is the best advice imo.

By: Rofl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.