facebook

how do i get in the cob process for sororities?

by: COB

I'm coming in as a freshman in the spring and heard top houses don't partake in a normal spring rush but COB. How do I get in on that when I don't know anyone from the houses I'm interested in? For ref it's def the upper tier houses I want if any are partaking in COB.

Posted By: COB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeet   

pretty much have to know someone in a house you want to be in. also helps to know a lot of ppl

By: yeet
#2  by: honestly   

wait until fall imo. Then you can meet all the sororities and keep your mind open to all the houses rather than target specific ones based on rumors and instas. You havent met anyone in any of the houses but you're already judging them, not a good perspective to have coming into greek life.

By: honestly
by: OPJan 4, 2018 1:20:19 AM

I'm not being narrow minded I just know from my personality that I won't be happy unless I am in one of the top 4 houses. Before you say that is rude or judgemental, I'm sure a lot of the girls in those houses felt the same during rush and would have dropped if they weren't accepted into one of their top choices that were likely chosen before rush based on girls they saw on campus before and on instagrams and this website. Also I would rather start in he Spring instead of having no social life for my first sem.

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.