facebook

why does theta have a bad rep?

by: ?

When I've asked around campus people regard theta as an upper middle tier house and their girls are chill and pretty hot. On this website though it seems like people see them on the same level as AXO and tri delt. Is it just because theta's don't really care what people think of them or their house (unllike the other sororitys who are obsessed with appearances) that people bash them or am I missing something?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: okay theta    

lol theta is not upper middle tier

By: okay theta
by: mDec 30, 2017 8:10:51 PM

the question was why tho? they are definitely on the same level as kappa. I've met a lot of the girls from both and have seen huge group pics and they are equally hot, and the theta girls are more chill than kappas. Both are nice though. If kappa is middle tier I think theta is too.

By: m
#2  by: Honest   

Theta is lower middle at best. You’re a girl that has friends in Theta which makes you think that they are just as hot as Kappa but I can honestly say that’s not true at all. Most of them that I’ve met are nice I agree, but that’s not everything that goes into being a higher tier sorority girl.

By: Honest
by: RankerDec 31, 2017 6:39:14 PM

Middle Tier:
Kappa
Theta
GPhi

Pretty sure most people agree on this. So they are solid middle tier and never go lower than GPhi. Some years they have even been higher than kappa, just not this year or last. Would not call them lower middle tier since GPhi has owned that position for a while.

By: Ranker
#3  by: no..   

um i strongly disagree that kappa and theta are on the same level looks wise. theta is on the same level as tri delt when it comes to looks for sure. (partly because tri delt has gotten hotter and partly because thetas been doing worse).

By: no..
by: UmmmmJan 4, 2018 1:22:17 AM

Theta girls overall have better bodies than kappa and looks wise they are the same besides a few odd ones in both of the houses. Theta is also less catty.

By: Ummmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.