Top: Chi O, DG
Middle: Kappa, Alpha Phi, Pi Phi, G Phi
Bottom: Theta, A Chi O, Tri Delt

Agreed?

Posted By: Sororityrankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Must be a CHI O   

Really...Chi O and DG top...that was years ago. Wake up it's 2013.

By: Must be a CHI O
#2  by: So   

I pretty much agree, but I would change AXO and Theta around but leave DDD where it is.

By: So
#3  by: Not me   

I pretty much agree but I would say that DDD is not at the bottom....that too was years ago. They have improved, but some people apparently can't move on.

By: Not me
#4  by: Agree   

I totally agree with this ranking! And I also agree that you put DDD last! They have only improved in ther eyes.

By: Agree
#5  by: Open   

Houses change but the people on this site ranking houses are living in the past. Chi O number one. Maybe a few years ago but not in 2013

By: Open
#6  by: Geez!   

This is so pefect! I also feel DDD needs to be where they are. Improvement? Where?

By: Geez!
#7  by: lol   

chi-o is a lot better than dg and piphi...only girls you can have actual convos with and are good to look at doe

By: lol
#8  by: Panhellenic   

I disagree. Theta and Chi O are going downhill, Alpha Phi and Tri Delt are moving up. Then Kappa and G Phi are just there and don't do anything. And A Chi O tries too hard.

By: Panhellenic
#9  by: agree    

rankings are correct accept everyone knows pi phi is still top three... all the girls in that house are gorgeous and super social.

By: agree
#10  by: top   

DG, XO and Pi Phi

By: top

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.