facebook

pref night

by: bella

I got dropped after I made it to pref night and I'm so upset, should there be any hope I will get a call that some space opened up ):

Posted By: bella
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorry!    

When did they let you know? Did you go to 1 or 2 houses on pref?

By: Sorry!
#2  by: bella   

2 and I don't want to accept a bid to a house I don't like so that if I don't receive a call this week I can join one I like in the spring

By: bella
by: Sorry! Sep 6, 2017 5:28:32 PM

So you only listed one of your 2 that you went to pref parties?

By: Sorry!
by: uhSep 6, 2017 6:10:55 PM

Thats definitely not a sure thing. Doing it again will likely not change the results. You should really give your second choice a chance because it might be your only chance at not being a gdi. Every chapter here is great and if you cant find someone to be friends with in a group of 100 girls the problem might be you not them.

By: uh
#3  by: no   

they arent going to call you and offer you a spot and not all houses do spring recruitment so that might not be an option either. try out your second choice.

By: no
by: hudSep 6, 2017 7:04:06 PM

it doesn't mean its me but thanks! not everyone loves the idea of sororities but more of the idea of fitting in. I didn't feel like it was made for me any of the days and if thats the case I can always join that one in the spring. I tried it all the way through pref night and I didn't go in with a closed minded perspective. they told us from the start we would know which one felt like home and I rather be in my dorm then paying a lot of money for a sorority I never connected with. I can always join that one in the spring and there tends to be some options for then as well.

By: hud
by: uhSep 6, 2017 7:37:11 PM

you met like 5 people out of over a hundred. Literally anyone can find friends in any chapter and if they cant its their problem, not the chapter.

By: uh
#4  by: hud   

btw a phone call was received by another one! theres hope

By: hud
#5  by: top   

Im in a top house with friends in mid and bot houses. Literally if you cant find any friends no matter what house your "second choice" is then you arent meant to be greek. There are great women in every chapter.

By: top

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.