facebook

"top houses"

by: GDI

Pi phi is a lot of the blonde Southern California girls. Super hot and usually love to party. DG is kind of from all over (cal/Chicago) a little more laid back/respected than pi phi but love to party too. They both usually compete for top. Chi O has a lot of great girls and are kind of quirky, in a way. Although, they have been going down a tad in the past few years. Alpha phi recruits a lot of the pretty blonde girls that are too awkward to get into DG or Pi Phi, but they're still up there. Kappa also has some super cool girls, but are kind of all over with the girls they recruit. Seems to be getting better though. Those are usually the most "competitive/relevant" sororities in my opinion. I've met some super cool girls that were either theta or gphi but it's usually not as competitive.

Posted By: GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gdi 2   

chi o is not too anymore and theta is better than kappa

By: gdi 2
#2  by: opinion   

Everything is accurate except for chi o...

By: opinion
#3  by: LB   

There still are great sororities beyond these. Do not get discouraged girls! <3

By: LB
#4  by: SKURT   

Hold on... wouldn't you want to be in a house that has genuine, awesome, and incredible women? Sisterhood is the most important part of a sorority so I don't get why people think that there is such thing as a "top" house. Sorority life is so much more than looks. Find a house where you can connect to the girls and have great conversations.

By: SKURT
#5  by: yo   

7 out of the 9 houses are very competitive in my opinion, especially this year. there are too many girls rushing and not enough houses

By: yo
by: Agree Sep 5, 2017 11:13:33 AM

Weren't they supposed to add a house ?

By: Agree
#6  by: honestly   

every chapter here is good and worth joining. whats top for you might not be top for other people because all that matters is how well you mesh with the girls in your chapter. Also being greek > being a gdi no mater what chapter you join.

By: honestly
#7  by: True   

ON POINT I personally like chi o's and dg's better TBH

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.