facebook

pnm - do not be discouraged

by: Rush

PNM's - as rush starts to ramp up and cuts become more and more painful, do not get discouraged. This is part of the imperfect process. Keep your heads up.

To feel better, let's start a chain of houses we got dropped from when we went through rush.

I wasn't dropped after first but was dropped by 3 houses after 2nd (DG, Kappa, Pi Phi) and then dropped by another going into pref. I ended up in the perfect house but the cuts hurt.

Trust the system and give it a chance.

Good luck!

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ug   

Girls in my dorm are a mess. Pi Phi made HUGE cuts and some girls who thought they were locks were dropped. DG made a lot too.

Why did Pi Phi cut so many girls? They cut a lot with SoCal roots that knew people in the house.

By: Ug
#2  by: sorority   

I go th cut from my dream house on the first day. Their philanthropy connects to my family's philanthropy and I was so excited because I wanted to do philanthropic work that related to it. I ended up in a house that is perfect for me and now I have a philanthropy that's mine and I can share with my family but also do on my own! It's awesome!

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.