facebook

pnms opinion

by: ?

what are pnms thinking of the houses? which ones are nice, genuine, fun, desirable, undesirable, etc?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: .   

I've heard good things about theta, pi phi, and chi o

By: .
#2  by: Pppppppp   

I've heard DG and APHi

By: Pppppppp
#3  by: recruitment   

it's usually a mixed bag but the most popular seem to be Pi Phi and DG. seems to be different for every girl though

By: recruitment
#4  by: hi   

I've also heard that girls are raving about GPhi and Theta. They love the sisterhood and genuine, outgoing, approachable girls that are in those houses. MANY PMNs I have talked to have said they feel most comfortable in those houses and don't feel like they need to be fake in order to get in.

By: hi
#5  by: Agree    

I've heard good things about theta! I heard a lot of pnm's are walking out of a phi scared??

By: Agree
#6  by: truth    

pi phi.

By: truth
#7  by: Insider info   

Pi Phi is the clear leader and their 3rd datebook is their weakest datebook usually. Then Chi O and DG. Theta and GPhi are also well talked about. Haven't heard much about kappa and heard that Aphi is fake.

Alpha Phi will get all the girls Pi Phi cut. And, Pi Phi cut a TON of girls this year (including a lot of SoCal girls that would usually be locks - LOTS of tears at bid handout) so they will look like they did well in rush but it will mainly be the girls Pi Phi cut. I just feel bad for the girls that end up in that house. Check out their insta -they only feature the same 7 girls and the rest of the house isn't "hot" enough to be on their insta. That house is all smoke and mirrors and I am glad the PnMs are seeing through it.

By: Insider info
#8  by: truth    

Best houses pi phi and DG.

Chi O is full of girls who try way too hard. They copied pi phis rush outfits. Pi phi has been doing the same thing for years the baseball shirts and stuff and Chi O just straight up was trying too hard yet again and tried to copy them for the last two or three years. they always used to wear dresses on second date book, not cute fun outfits.

By: truth
#9  by: Pnm   

DG by far... a lot of girls think they're super quirky and fun... I've also heard a lot about pi phi and chi o :)

By: Pnm
#10  by: buffs   

PNMs are definitely seeing through Alpha Phi's fakeness. I have heard so many girls talking about pi phi, theta and g phi. All of the girls I have heard talking about them are loving how real they feel theta and g phi are and of course pi phi for obvious reasons.

By: buffs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.