facebook

bids

by: Curious

I'm not even saying I'm top tier material so don't get that impression. I'm just generally curious how hard it is and what percentage of girls get a bid to a top tier sorority. Also wondering the same for mid tier. Thank you :)

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No.   

Literally every chapter here is good and worth joining (yes even the "bot" ones). Every chapter here has different strengths, weaknesses, and personalities. Its about finding your people. Meet and get to know the chapters and form your own opinions of them. At the end of the being greek is better than being a gdi so keep your mind open to all houses and ask yourself why you really want to be greek. Every house parties, has philanthropies, has sisterhood, has alumni networks.

By: No.
#2  by: let's pretend   

If 1000 women begin recruitment but 100 drop out altogether and only 900 of them are bid; then if 100 is quota and we have 9 groups with 100 new members each, and only 3 groups are tops, then 33.33% of bid-eligible women were slotted to the top groups. If we also have 3 mid tier homes, then 33.33% joined mid tiers. The bottom 3 sororities bid 33.33% of the eligible women, too.

Now if you want to believe we only have _________ top home(s) and _________ bottom groups do your own math based upon the actual figures released by panhel after formal recruitment. Each year will be different, and each person has their own definition of tiers and who belongs where among them.

By: let's pretend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.