facebook

retention rate of top houses

by: Top house Retention

How is Pi Phi and DG's retention of new members? Do freshman like the house once in it?

I keep reading that alpha phi has a horrible retention (both freshman and active members) and I was curious if the top houses are better?

Posted By: Top house Retention
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good   

not sure about DG but i know Pi Phi has the best retention rate of all houses.

I haven't heard of any that dropped.

By: Good
by: noAug 27, 2017 7:20:15 PM

actually quite a few pi phis dropped last year

By: no
#2  by: retnention   

I've heard DG has a better retention rate but I'm sure everyone has different answers- theres no way to know. All i know is that both houses do a really good job of keeping girls in the chapter. last year pretty much 1/2 of Pi phi's remaining seniors dropped tho idk why

By: retnention
by: YupSep 6, 2017 12:06:27 PM

DG has a better retention rate by far

By: Yup
#3  by: jsjbf   

so many pi phis dropped that they had to do spring rush. haven't heard of any dgs or chi os dropping

By: jsjbf
by: Pi phiAug 30, 2017 8:20:35 AM

I am in Pi Phi and you are wrong. Our 2016 PC had the best retention rate of any house and one of the best in years. We lost 2 girls to transferring to another school and 2 other girls dropped. Out of a 206 girl PC, we "lost" 4 girls.

Our nationals makes us do Spring rush so every year we do informal COB rush and picked up 14 more awesome girls.

We did have older girls drop but that is super common at CU and we had way less than other house.

We have the largest house and the most members of all houses at CU, which means the best retention. stop it with the negative rumors.

By: Pi phi
#4  by: Ucbbbb   

Pi phi has a better retention rate.

By: Ucbbbb
#5  by: yess   

pi phi is way better than DG. DG is annoying.

By: yess
by: NahSep 6, 2017 12:05:49 PM

DG is better than pi phi by far. A lot more respecte/cooler girls. Pi Phi's are try hards that chill on Greek rank too much

By: Nah
#6  by: hello   

pi phi is better. Higher retention and they dont bully like DG does.

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.