facebook

the 2 top houses

by: PNM!!

I've been in Boulder for two days and all the talk is about being in pi phi or DG. It seems like every girl I've met wants to be in these houses. What are the good and bad things about each house and the main differences between them?

Posted By: PNM!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sophomore    

im a geed but all my friends are in these houses. they're just the coolest girls all around, they know how to party and how to dress; and they're social and friendly. all the houses are good but pi phi dg and chi o are noticeably top

By: sophomore
#2  by: frat Star   

Pi Phi for sure. DG has some weird ass girls in that house.

By: frat Star
#3  by: sorority   

Pi Phi and DG are both great houses with great girls but they are definitely not for everyone and many girls will realize during rush that those houses aren't as good of a fit for them as they originally thought. Going in with the mindset that you want to be a Pi Phi or a DG is probably going to set you up for disappointment (each house takes 100 girls and there are 1600+ rushing) and will prevent you from getting the most out of your recruitment experience. I know its hard to be open minded when people are saying things left and right but try your best to ignore the talk you hear and for the love of god get the hell off this website so you can decide for yourself during rush! I looked on this website and listened to gossip the first few weeks of my freshman year and I was dead set on 2 houses that I ended up disliking during rush! So if you end up in Pi Phi or DG, awesome, but keep your mind open so you can find the place that is right for you.

By: sorority
#4  by: Hi   

Ranks are superficial and mostly based on looks. Every chapter here has strengths and weaknesses and something to offer. They are all worth joining because at the end of the day being greek is better than being a gdi.

By: Hi
#5  by: Yes    

Yes but if your GPA isn't good you won't get into either house

By: Yes
#6  by: Daddy frat    

Pi phi is way better

By: Daddy frat
#7  by: U   

Girls tend to want dg or Pi Phi before rush but usually end up liking different house better

By: U
#8  by: Wow   

Totally different houses but both tops for different reasons.
I actually think pi phi is more arrogant than dg
I wish dgs house was nicer I'm not a fan of the tutor
Chi o is a beautiful house

By: Wow
#9  by: frat   

Both houses are great! DG has more of an emphasis on philanthropy and academics.... Pi Phi not so much but they have a great sisterhood. Chi O also has a strong emphasis on philanthropic work and school. GPA is important for all top tier houses. IMO DG has more of a connected sisterhood

By: frat
#10  by: Pnm   

DG seems to be a better house. The only time I see Pi phi's on the hill is via their Instagram posts... I remember I talked to a kinda weird girl in DG but I think that's because she was a legacy (I think they're super strict with legacy's)

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.