facebook

gpa

by: PNM

Do the sororities really check the pnm gpa?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Buff   

I've heard mixed things about this and personally idk but don't say your GPA is drastically different than what it is cause there's a chance you'll get caught

By: Buff
#2  by: Senior    

Yes we do

By: Senior
#3  by: Yes   

Yes 10000000% do not lie they will check and you will get dropped if you lied

By: Yes
#4  by: old rushee   

no they don't , there is no way they can check, they don't have access to your high school academic record. I was in a sorority, and im telling you we don't check, but again , you shouldnt lie

By: old rushee
#5  by: Yes   

It is matched to your college acceptance you sign something that releases your transcript

#6  by: yes   

maybe bottom tiers don't check but top tiers 100000% check

By: yes
#7  by: ?   

i included my senior grades in my rush app, which pushed my GPA even higher. Is that okay since it is higher than my Fr-Jr transcript?

By: ?
#8  by: Yes   

We 100000000% check grades and you will automatically be dropped from so many houses if you lie about grades.

#9  by: Buff   

Just a fair warning... second datebook many/most girls were be dropped from houses they don't expect because of GPA requirements. Girls get very upset and don't understand why specific sororities make big cuts so soon but a lot of their cuts come from girls not meeting the chapter's specific GPA. And chapters will check...

By: Buff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.