facebook

best middle-tier houses with no cattiness or drama

by: cubuff6691

I'm wondering what houses would be middle-tier, have good sisterhood and not be mainly focused around looks/popularity? I understand that looks play a role in every house but I want to find a house where superficial stuff isnt the main focus.

Posted By: cubuff6691
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

Kappa, Chi O, or Theta

By: Tbh
by: frat StarAug 23, 2017 9:36:07 AM

not chi o. They are so fake

By: frat Star
#2  by: NA   

Kappa, GPhi, Theta

By: NA
#3  by: sko   

Def gphi. I am in a house that is considered "top" and sometimes I wish I was in like Gphi or Theta because their sisterhoods in my opinion are the strongest on campus. Both well liked and super sweet girls that all support each other and are extremely genuine!

By: sko
by: Roommate Aug 16, 2017 2:57:24 PM

My roommate was a GPhi and she's one of my favorite humans. She and her GPhi friends are all super close

By: Roommate
#4  by: Forsure   

Kappa, GPhi, and theta without a question have the best sisterhoods and are honestly great overall houses.

By: Forsure
by: YassssAug 23, 2017 1:09:59 AM

Couldn't agree more!!!!^^^^^^ PNMs need to know this! Bc that's the real reason to join a strat

By: Yassss
#5  by: Well...   

I'm a Tri Delt and I know people are going to rip me down because of it but I can tell you that our sisterhood is really strong and we all have a common interest in serving St. Jude - an organization we're all really passionate about. We have a mixture of different kinds of people, which I think is the reason we don't have a lot of cattiness.

This year is supposed to be what we call a 'values-based recruitment'. So I urge you to really think about what's important to you and go after the houses that reflect your values the most.

By: Well...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.