Page 1 of 5
#1  by: So   

Right on!

By: So
#2  by: student   

so accurate including the rankings for each tier

By: student
#3  by: tiers   

as a freshman in the greek system I wouldn't say this is too accurate.
Alpha phi is top tier no doubt. they have a fantastic rush. Pi Phi does get a fun, pretty, group of girls but I think alpha phi is a little more well rounded so I would put them ahead of pi phi. Doesn't mean pi phi isn't a great house though! G Phi is definitely middle tiered in my opinion. girls seemed nice, cute and chill during rush. I would put them ahead of theta, they seem more involved. Kappa gets a lot of points for having the nicest, biggest house on campus but I don't think they have a "better" group of girls than theta and g phi. Don't have much of a real opinion on AXO and Tridelt aside from their reputation.

By: tiers
by: @tiersNov 22, 2012 6:16:40 PM

so I'm guessing you're in APhi then?

By: @tiers
#4  by: well   

it does seem pretty accurate right now but in the greek world sororities and fraternities reputations really change every year

By: well
#5  by: Nope   

I disagree with the ranking...old to think that chi o and Pi phi are on the top...they are going down. The houses change every year so who really cares about the ranking

By: Nope
#6  by: truth   

I would agree with "tiers" about Kappa being lower tier and GPhi being middle tier now. G Phi is on its way up, but definitely have not caught up with DG, Alpha Phi, Pi Phi, or Chi-O yet. Probably on about the same level as Kappa and Theta these days. I think AXO had a pretty bad rush this year, but overall they are a good bunch.

I think that the rush rankings after pref say it all. They were:

1. Chi O
2. Alpha Phi
3. Pi Phi
4. DG
5. GPhi
6. Theta
7. Kappa
8. AXO
9. DDD

But what you have to remember is at the end of the day, basically, they are all the same. So much time is spent bashing the other houses that people forget that other than our rituals and our letters we all do basically the same things anyway, so we should just love each other and not be catty.

By: truth
by: greekyNov 27, 2012 12:38:06 AM

G Phi is definitely going up. This year, a lot of girls who prefed Alpha Phi, DG, and Pi Phi also prefed G Phi. Typically, Pi Phi is very popular, (and still is) but this year I know a few who picked to be in G phi over Pi Phi. \n\n\n\n\n

By: greeky
#7  by: hahaha   

Gphi isn't going anywhere... the original ranking seemed pretty spot on.

By: hahaha
by: um?Feb 17, 2013 12:52:05 AM

lots of girls preferred this house after 3rd datebook and i think they got chapter of the year last year?

By: um?
#8  by: 2012   

1.DG
2. GPHI
3. Kappa
4. AXO
5. DDD
6. Chi O
7. Theta
8. Pi Phi
9. Alpha Phi

The rating above is about two years old.

By: 2012
by: GOBuffsJan 7, 2013 8:56:04 PM

I think that is a better showing than what started this. But from what i have seen not being in the greek community with meeting girls around campus the rankings are:

1.Alpha Phi/Chi O
2.Pi Phi
3. AXO/Theta
4. Kappa
5. DDD

Granted this can change from person to person and AXO has gotten a lot better in these past years and has potential. But this goes for every sorority too. It changes from year to year and even semester to semester. As stated too that girls are in the Greek Community are very pretty so rankings don't mean all that much.

By: GOBuffs
by: stopFeb 14, 2013 7:26:09 AM

this is so off that i refuse to say anything more than that

By: stop
#9  by: disagree   

axo and ddd need to move down

By: disagree
#10  by: 2012   

1. Chi O/ DG
2. Pi Phi/ Alpha Phi
3. Kappa
4. Gphi
6. Theta

7. AXO/DDD

By: 2012
by: awfDec 11, 2012 8:50:50 PM

lol at #7

By: awf
by: WhatsUpSep 3, 2013 9:43:16 PM

Most true out there.

By: WhatsUp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.