facebook

dont know if i should rush

by: hanna

Hey, so i am going to university of Colorado next year and i dont know if i should rush. I am from Arizona so i think it would be good for me to meet new people but im worried the girls are like the sorority movies. I am super down to earth and very drama free, people at my school know me for always being happy and willing to talk to anyone im the senior class vice president and a 4 year varsity letter-man holder. i just worry that i wont get into a sorority because i dont fit the look like im not always dressing up or doing my makeup i normally just wear leggings and a tshirt. if you guys have any suggestions of what sorority you think would best fit me that would be amazing! (:

Posted By: hanna
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Hi there! Greek life is an amazing way to find amazing friends and girls! Every house has amazing girl so it's just about where you fit! You will find someone to get along with in every house! Chi o, theta, and g phi are known for being really chill girls but as being in a different house, I can tell you there is down to earth girls in every house.

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.