facebook

hazing

by: Fraternities

I go to another Ohio college and hear your fraternities don't haze... Is that actually true or not? Do you guys really not have real fraternities here? Without hazing you're just a drinking club without brotherhood, that's too bad

Posted By: Fraternities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: $#!@%   

go home miami

By: $#!@%
#2  by: Ii    

SAE and SigEp don't haze

By: Ii
#3  by: Lol   

Oh shut up. I'm sorry you joined a terrible organization whose definition of friendship is treating you like crap. True brothers and sisters don't haze. If your definition of brotherhood is rooted in hazing, then you must have some pretty messed up relationships in your life!

By: Lol
by: Sad Sep 26, 2015 12:24:33 AM

You don't earn anything, you're simply a club anyone can join. How sad, I'm sorry. Building resilience and manhood through struggle is what builds brotherhood. It's not abuse, but by giving pledges the right kind of hazing, they have something to go through together and work together to overcome. You will never know what that's like and that kind of brotherhood. Hazing isn't who can drink the most or workout the hardest. Thats not the kind of hazing I mean. It's about building character and relationships. You don't have real fraternities at this school. That's too bad.

By: Sad
by: UghSep 27, 2015 1:38:08 AM

^ Oh wahh. Hazing is hazing, no matter what kind it is. I love my sisters and I would have dropped if they treated me badly. True manhood/womanliness and brotherhood/sisterhood is in the content of your character and how you treat others, and not the type of character that thinks hazing someone is okay. You uphold Greek stereotypes that hold us back from being taken seriously, and that prevent us from eradicating those stereotypes completely. You're the type of person that prevents people from going Greek! Upholding your values is far more important than anything else will ever be. If you can't see that, then maybe you aren't a true brother/sister.

By: Ugh
#4  by: Hahaha   

You're retarded if you think anyone would admit that they haze

By: Hahaha
#5  by: Haha   

I find it hilarious that this person is so obsessed with hazing that they feel the need to publicize their hazing on another schools wall. UC has a strict no hazing policy..does that mean that all the chapter follow this rule? I'm not sure, but probably not. So they aren't dumb enough to admit it on the internet like you are. The most important thing about Greek life is brotherhood/sisterhood, and UC chapters will demonstrate this whatever way they please. Seriously, whoever wrote this post should get a life. Stop worrying about what other campuses are doing and start focusing on the issues your campus probably has if you are so open about hazing.

By: Haha
#6  by: Nick   

My fraternity doesn’t have and many others don’t either. UC has a zero tolerance policy.

By: Nick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.