facebook

the truth about kappa

by: Former Kappa

I used to be in kappa but dropped because the girls were so rude and catty. I also know a lot of other kappas who have thought of dropping or have a secret dislike of kappa. While there are pretty girls in kappa, there are also a lot of awkward, unattractive girls who don't take care of themselves. Very much a glitter and glue situation and once you're in, you see if they consider you the glitter or glue. A lot of girls drop for this alone.

I was also shocked by how many guys don't like kappas. Some guys do but a lot know their antics and want nothing to do with them. I have heard them called 'kappa kappa no show' and 'crazy kappas' by many different frat guys. They're fun to party with and hook up with but guys don't want to date them. Looking back, I wish I would have joined Tri Delt or Theta or Theta Phi. They seem like the most liked by fraternities and the girls in them love their sisters. Pi Phi seems really great too but I've heard their sisterhood isn't that great. Basically, I just wanted to come on here and say learn from my mistake and don't join a sorority because you think they're pretty or guys like them or they're popular because a lot of things are a front. Join a sorority because you connect with the girls and you feel at home there. Because that's what's truly great about being in a sorority

Posted By: Former Kappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MBearcat07   

thank you for saying this. From what I've heard, this is SO accurate
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

By: MBearcat07
#2  by: t   

If you don't want sisters who will try and steal your boyfriend, don't join kappa

By: t
#3  by: uh   

I'm a boy and i can honestly say kappa is one of the top houses at UC, and i have many kappa friends. I don't know why you'd want to hate on another organization like this... the sorority wasn't for you, and you clearly weren't for it.

By: uh
#4  by: hahaha   

I doubt you were even in Kappa and just posted this as some psycho who is in one of the other houses you mentioned. Guess your house feels threatened by Kappa and you wanted to come on here and do some self promotion right before rush. You should make it less obvious next time!

By: hahaha
#5  by: yea   

i've heard mixed things about kappa but i heard they don't have a great sisterhood. tri delt, theta, and theta phi (only mentioning these because they were mentioned above) i've heard have great sisterhoods but it all depends on who you talk to!

By: yea
#6  by: bc   

I'm not sure if you're really a kappa or not but everything you said is pretty much true

By: bc
#7  by: it's   

too bad their daddies credit cards can't buy them personalities

By: it's
#8  by: Hm   

It's sad that someone took the time to write this. (Coming from a member of a chapter which hasn't even been mentioned in this discussion) it makes me sick to see such negativity, especially before recruitment. I have friends in every chapter and I hope PNM's know to not take the ignorant posts on here too seriously.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.