By: Playas pong
by: trueAug 19, 2015 4:30:49 PM

Right On if it's not ranked within the tiers

By: true
#2  by: No   

gamma phi Is bottom tier. "Gamma phi who?"

By: No
#3  by: Yea   

Yeah I'd say the order of tiers varies based on who you talk to but this is accurate. Maybe switch chi o and gamma phi? Chi o has improved a lot lately

By: Yea
by: YepAug 27, 2015 5:04:11 PM

I second this

By: Yep
#4  by: ok   

It's all based on who you talk to! GO GREEK!!!!

By: ok
#5  by: Uc   

Honestly tiers aren't anything! Every chapter has amazing things they accomplish.

By: Uc
by: YesSep 17, 2015 6:31:52 PM

Agreed!

By: Yes
#6  by: go greek   

as a pnm right now this seems accurate by the houses that are more commonly liked but honestly they are all great! i've found great things in every house it made my choice so hard

By: go greek
#7  by: :)   

going through recruitment it seemed like the houses listed at the top here (kappa, tri delt, theta) did seem like the most popular because the girls were so confident and gorgeous but I found that kind of intimidating. all i am saying is that they are not for everyone. i loved those houses but i'm keeping an open mind :)

By: :)
by: GoodSep 26, 2015 8:48:05 AM

I agree. I loved all the houses but the those house listed at top 3 were kind of intimidating. I only was asked backed to kappa out of those but wish I would have had an opportunity to go back to Tri Delt and Theta. Overall, I am happy though!

By: Good
#8  by: From what I heard   

From what it looks like.... Theta majority got glue, Tri Delt mostly got glitter, and Kappa got glitter and glue...So does this mean kappa once again will win the top spot in top tier houses?!

By: From what I heard
by: HahaSep 28, 2015 12:17:15 AM

Not true. Doubt whoever wrote this is in any of those chapters.

By: Haha
by: No...Sep 28, 2015 8:36:28 AM

Kappa, Theta and Tri Delt all seem to have an equal mix of glitter and glue. I think the real winners were some of the lower tier chapters tho! They got some really good pledge classes!

By: No...
by: UmmSep 28, 2015 8:38:00 AM

I agree with the comment above! Theta kappa and Tri Delt did well but chapters who haven't been mentioned yet should earn some recognition!

By: Umm
by: MoxieSep 24, 2017 9:33:20 PM

None of those chapters do glitter or glue for real for real, not even saying that to make them look good or anything

By: Moxie
#9  by: Seriously?   

Move phi mu up a few????

By: Seriously?
by: AgreedJun 29, 2017 3:57:24 PM

I don't view Phi Mu as bottom tier they're really good actually and a good portion of their girls are smart and pretty

By: Agreed
#10  by: ok   

I would say Pi Phi is better than theta now, theta has gone so down hill lately since they only recruit for grades

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.