facebook

join these and you'll be fine (no order)

by: relevance

Sororities..Tri Delta, Kappa, Pi Phi, Theta
Fraternities...SAE, Sigma Chi, PIKE, Sig Ep

^these are the ones to be in. rankings change based on who you talk to, but join these and you're in for a great college life.

Posted By: relevance
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

same but less pi phi and sigma chi are a little below the others

By: yes
by: YesAug 18, 2015 4:55:34 PM

I agree that pi phi and sig chi aren't on par with the others

By: Yes
#2  by: its a no from me   

pi phi is not involved, and doesn't have a good sisterhood. Kappa has the "glitter and glue" situation which causes poor sisterhood. Theta goes hard and has good grades but some of the girls aren't as pretty. Tri Delt girls are gorgeous but some people don't want that reputation (although its a top tier house, why wouldn't they have a reputation?)

By: its a no from me
by: BAug 18, 2015 11:07:33 AM

^^^ definitely a tri delt... every sorority has their pretty and not so pretty girls, its just less so with the top tier

By: B
#3  by: Yes   

Totally agree that all top houses have beautiful and some ehh girls. This does NOT include pi phi. What a joke

By: Yes
#4  by: Obviously   

A pi phi obviously made this.

By: Obviously
#5  by: HA   

Everyone knows pi phi is a solid middle chapter but no where near to kappa, Tri Delt, or theta

By: HA
#6  by: Confused   

confused because tri delta seriously does nothing. I get they have pretty girls but how can you be top tier if you literally do nothing and don't make a presence on campus. Theta and kappa I agree, at the top. But tri delt, like why? Hahahha

By: Confused
by: ^Aug 26, 2015 8:31:09 AM

exactly what I was thinking...they aren't very respected on campus and never show up to other houses events?

By: ^
by: WellAug 27, 2015 5:01:57 PM

You're being ignorant if you say Tri Delt doesn't have a presence on campus..they have plenty of girls who are involved but I agree that they aren't as involved as others...they also need more diversity. That's their main issue

By: Well
#7  by: uh   

I'm in a sorority not mentioned above and I can promise you I've had a wonderful college experience and love my sisters and the sisterhood I'm apart of. And to whoever made this post grow up and promote going greek in general rather than saying that basically every other chapter isn't worth joining.

By: uh
#8  by: PIKE & SAE are Top   

The top houses are SAE and PIKE , then a drop off to Sig Ep, and then a drop off to Sigma Chi

By: PIKE & SAE are Top
#9  by: Go Greek!   

Each sorority has great girls and a lot to offer! Potential new members should not be looking on here to figure out which sorority to join, join the house that you love the most regardless of what crap people say on here!

By: Go Greek!
#10  by: Go Greek!   

Regardless of people opinions...GOO GREEK! All the frats and sororities have fun!

By: Go Greek!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.