Page 1 of 2
#1  by: top   

top tier during rush every time. The sorority girls WANT to be in

By: top
#2  by: YAY   

@top no one actually wants to join theta DUH. people "end up" there

By: YAY
#3  by: Really yay?   

Girls cry when they don't get in certain sororities. Theta, Kappa, and Pi Phi are those sororities so I don't know what your talking about but stop spreading lies and grow up. How about you try improving your chapter and stop bashing other chapters who are already doing great things.

By: Really yay?
#4  by: theta   

i am in theta and i certainly did not "end up" here. Theta just felt right for me and I love all of my sisters so much! Please don't bash because you didn't find your place at theta i am sure you love your sorority as much as i love mine and i hope you are just as happy with your choice as i am with mine :)

By: theta
#5  by: @YAY   

no one ends up anywhere. everyone should love their own house or you wouldnt be there! dont bash theta they are nice down to earth real girls who obviously love their own sorority! there is nothing wrong with that

By: @YAY
#6  by: Theta is Great   

Thetas definitely do not just end up there. I believe Pi Phi was number one in recruitment with Theta right behind them? Coming from a guy... I got to hear girls whine about how upset they were that they didn't get into those two sororities this past year. Please don't make mean comments because you're jealous of them, Theta is great.

By: Theta is Great
#7  by: agree   

One of my best friends is in Theta and from what she told me they got all the girls they wanted. The girls in Theta didn't just end up there. They choose Theta just like Theta choose them.

By: agree
#8  by: @yay   

i believe youre thinking of theta phi?

By: @yay
#9  by: hey!   

don't attack theta phi through our page! we love those girls, and the rest of the greek community! all of this talk about "top houses" is ridiculous. Our house isn't better then any other it is just different. ALL of the houses at UC are great. we love theta phis!

By: hey!
#10  by: @hey!   

Just proves that Theta girls are regularly viewing their webpage, meaning they probably rank themselves. That was a quick response about attacking Theta Phi

By: @hey!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.