facebook

current rankings

by: unbiased

Taking involvement, looks, sisterhood, and grades into consideration:

Top: Kappa (falling)/Theta (rising)
Upper middle: Tri delt (rising)/Pi Phi (falling)
Middle: TPA (not changing)/Phi Mu (rising)
Lower middle: GphiB (not changing)/ChiO (rising)
Bottom: KD (not changing)/Phi Sigma Rho (rising)

Posted By: unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek gal   

Phi Mu is definitely below Chi O but besides that, this list is pretty spot on

By: greek gal
by: ??Apr 12, 2015 10:35:29 PM

^^Not in terms of looks/social life. The only reason I could see that is that Chi O has been on campus longer and might be more involved. Accurate list although not sure pi phi is on par with tri delt.

By: ??
by: ha Apr 15, 2015 4:11:36 PM

Obviously a phi mu. Phi Mu still has a lot of work to do and they really only have a few hot girls. I do believe they are rising especially after winning greek week but they still have a lot of work. Kappa Delta is definitely rising and have been improving, still have a lot of work to do and some oddballs but what chapter doesn't. Chi O is definitely going down, especially in academics.

By: ha
by: TruthAug 5, 2015 11:19:28 PM

Chi O didn't place in greek week or the variety show. They do not attend or support others events and they barley host any events on campus. They fell behind in grades as well.

Phi Mu WON greek week and got second in the variety show in their second year on campus.

I agree with this list.

By: Truth
#2  by: greek   

KD, Phi Mu, and Chi O are all bottom

By: greek
by: HonestApr 20, 2015 1:57:33 PM

KD will continue to be bottom-tier forever...they're just super weird and hate having fun. Nice job getting Sigma Chi in trouble and trying to throw fraternities like Beta under the bus..that probably won't help you at all for the next few years

By: Honest
by: TruthAug 5, 2015 11:28:58 PM

Phi Mu is on the bottom when they received runner up to Theta for the Overall Primer chapter this year at the greek awards? You obviously aren't involved in the Greek community.

By: Truth
#3  by: ?   

KD and GPhi will always be towards the bottom and Theta at the top no denying that. Chi O is definitely stepping up their game this year, especially with their new pledge class. As for Theta Phi.....all they're known for is partying let's be honest

By: ?
#4  by: yep   

this is pretty much accurate. especially in that tridelt is not on the same tier as theta or kappa. tridelts are pretty but after recruitment, literally no one hears about them. the only other change I would make is to put phi mu on the lower middle tier

By: yep
#5  by: l   

this is accurate

By: l
#6  by: Sorority    

Agree with most of this but phi mu is definitely in the middle but are doing very well. Just give them a little bit. Tri Delta is great! Pi Phi I would say would be just straight up middle cause they aren't very involved but have pretty girls! Chi O did horrible with grades, which is surprising. Overall most of the so sororities are great, just for different reasons.

By: Sorority
#7  by: Sorority    

Agree with most of this but phi mu is definitely in the middle but are doing very well. Just give them a little bit. Tri Delta is great! Pi Phi I would say would be just straight up middle cause they aren't very involved but have pretty girls! Chi O did horrible with grades, which is surprising. Overall most of the so sororities are great, just for different reasons.

By: Sorority
#8  by: Honest   

Kappa is falling because they are rude to many organizations and they are invited to different events and dont show up. Nickname is "Kappa Kappa No Show"

By: Honest
by: thisAug 6, 2015 9:00:30 PM

^^^ quite a few of the top fraternities call them that

By: this
#9  by: ?   

What are lhp girls/giys

By: ?
by: business majorAug 8, 2015 3:59:28 AM

Linders Honors Plus. the honors / full scholarship business majors

By: business major
by: .Aug 13, 2015 9:22:02 AM

pretty much all chapters compete to have LHP and KBS students because they're pretty prestigious programs so it reflects well on the chapter

By: .
#10  by: This   

This ranking is the general consensus among frats. Only thing is Kappa and DDD are interchangeable for looks, Theta is mostly just top for involvement... Theta Phi's are fun, haven't met many Pi Phis or Gphis. Phi Mu is improving fast, Chi O has one or two decent girls but other than that...

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.