facebook

greek life

by: Help

Why is Greek life so small here? I love UC but I came to college hoping to get a real Greek experience, and it's like Greeks have no presence here and the overall experience is nothing like other schools. I'm in a top 3 sorority but even then it's still really small. How can we make it a bigger thing at UC or a bigger appeal? Or start new traditions and have more socials and events? I'm not trying to bash or anything, I love my school and that's why I picked it, but seeing my friends at OSU and Miami and UK so involved in their organizations and the coolest things they get to do in Greek life just makes me so sad. And most Greeks here are so content because they have nothing to compare it to and don't realize what it's like other places.

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Honestly there's not much you can do to change it. Our Greek life is never going to be what Greek life is like at Miami, OSU, UK, etc. If that's the experience you want, then you need to go to school there. I honestly don't mind having a small Greek life here though.

By: Guest
#2  by: ?   

UK? Speaking from experience UK's greek life is not really that great. UC has parties in the fraternity houses, UK isnt even wet....

I wouldnt consider UK as a greek school yet. .

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.