facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Cincinnati - UC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 8
#1  by: GreekLife   

I'm saddened by the fact that Cincinnati is on this greek rank site. I encourage all sorority women to no post on this site and bash another sorority. These comments are unsisterly. How would it make you feel if someone bashed the sorority you love.

By: GreekLife
#2  by: Bearcats   

I agree with you Greeklife. This website is pathetic. Girls from different chapters get on here to either boast their ranking or lower another sororities. They pretend to be a frat guy or a girl from another sorority so that the heat won't be brought back on them when they rank a chapter low. It's not even a real ranking system. The best way to determine how well a chapter is doing is by their recruitment. Enough said

By: Bearcats
#3  by: UcPanhellGirl   

I completely agree. As Panhellenic women we strive to build sisterhood not only within our chapters but also within our Panhell community, this website takes away from any progress we have ever made. It makes our campus seem more catty than it really is when in reality, I have girls in each chapter that I love. I don't think every chapters drama needs to be spread for others to see, this website is disgusting. I am very disheartened by the types of comments on this website.

By: UcPanhellGirl
#4  by: Let's rise above...   

I'm encouraging everyone to vote all 5s for everyone. If all of UC's ratings were between 90 and 100% instead of 50 and 80%, how awesome would that make us look?! Let's face it, everyone has good and bad things to say about each sorority. But we are all sorority women regardless of our chapter. We all strive to be beautiful, popular, classy, involved, and fun. So let's let our ratings reflect that. Rise above. :)

By: Let's rise above...
#5  by: Love from Miami   

Hey! I just wanted to say I'm impressed with how the ladies from UC conduct themselves on this website. I wanted to wish you the best, hope to be a part of your community in the future!

<3inAOT

By: Love from Miami
#6  by: rankings   

Top tier:
Kappa/Theta
Middle tier:
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
Bottom tier:
Theta Phi
Chi O
KD

By: rankings
#7  by: wow.   

I am really disappointed with how things turned on this site. You guys were a great example of how greek rank should work and now the bashing has began again. I hope we can change things back to how they used to be before we get a bad reputation like some other schools do.

By: wow.
#8  by: UCGreek   

This site goes against everything sorority life and sisterhood stand for. When you post negative comments you are not only hurting the greek community but you are talking badly about someone's friend and sister. Rather than post on this, go hang out with your chapter and do something productive with your time.

By: UCGreek
#9  by: rankings   

top:
theta/kappa
middle:
tridlt
pi phi
bottom:
theta phi
kappa delta/chi omega

in that order.

By: rankings
#10  by: rank   

theta
pi phi
kappa
tri delta
theta phi
chi omega
kappa delta

By: rank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.